View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnerd View Post
i'm not sure if any of you have ever delt with this before but i get like a small preview page of each page before i start it when i convert one of my pdf's into a prc. What can i do to stop this?

thanks
It is likely caused by the PDF itself you are trying to convert. Some PDF files have an image of the text plus the text itself. You need to extract the text separately.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote