View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:54 AM   #8
screwballl
NewKindler
screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3 Wifi
Sorry to bring this back up but this "djvu" seems to be expanding quite a bit lately, but the tools to view and convert are still lagging behind. The best I found for Windows is a free and open source program called DjView, and it has an "export as" option (PDF seems to get the best results). I tried it on a few recent ebooks and the conversion went well.

djvu books can be 1 to 20MB, which expands up to 10-100MB PDF files, then calibre converts them back down to a fairly small ebook file for the reader of your choosing (mobi for Kindle in my case).
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote