View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
strangeseraph
Connoisseur
strangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enough

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Thank you vivaldirules. Im actually glad for an honest opinion.

Now I can't get my eye doctor out of my head! I'm a hypocodriac so now I'm probably going to go down to the doctor tomorrow to make an appointment, no worries. Even though my annual appointment is due for sometime in December anyways...

Thankfully I live in Ontario, yay free healthcare! >

Back on topic though. I think I do like the iLiad, even though it is a higher priced one. I also am looking at the HanLin readers as well, in terms of ergonomics I just like these two devices from face value so far already.

I could really see myself using an ebook reader for everything from just reading large font format versions of my ebooks to things that I've written myself (the iliads touch screen writing thing is perfect for proof reading mistakes I maybe didn't catch in my word processor!)

Because I'm looking at an LCD all day otherwise its very hard on the eyes. (there's that eyestrain thing again, heh!) And getting dragged into playing solitaire because splunking feeds for interesting stuff becomes boring after awhile. lol.

Thanks and sorry about the downer self-defeatest tone of my posts. I shall be brief, or try to be, from now on, and not drag personal stuff into my posts. I get called out on that alot.
strangeseraph is offline   Reply With Quote