Thread: USB-C
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 02:58 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I think I'll just stick with the regular micro USB cables. Maybe as I get older and more senile I'll have trouble with them, but at this point I'm not having any issues.
Or at the very least, buy a cable where the micro-end is the only one with a reversible/universal connector.

I, myself, don't really see much advantage in the USB-A end being able to be plugged in either way. That's not the fiddly end of such a cable in my opinion.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote