View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 04:40 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Anyone know of a tool to download and read webcomics?

I've given up on a lot of interesting webcomics, because of my rsi, and because of the terrible ergonomics of trying to read on the computer, click to the next page, read, click, read, click, etc.

In my experience, computers are ... tolerable ... for writing, drawing, entering data, editing, and a lot of other things, but they're terrible for reading.

In my experience, e-readers are much better for reading.

I have visual sensitivities, including a strobe sensitivity, and have proprioceptive impairments, so I can't use tablets or other brightly-animated, and/or touch devices.

Some webcomics have pdf or ebook collections, but most don't. So it would be helpful to be able to create collections.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote