View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 10:56 PM   #4359
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I've decided not to care too much as I don't buy a lot these days.

As I've said in the Vent and Rant Thread in the Lounge, I've never read anything by Agatha Christie; not a single story featuring Hercule Poirot, even though I love to read Sherlock Holmes.

Therefore I've bought the Complete Short Stories of Hercule Poirot, and every book featuring him, and I went all around the globe to get the best prices and coupons.

I bought most of my 900+ books between 2011 and 2014, and my purchases since then were limited. I just add to my library what interests me at the moment (which is mostly stuff I've heard of for a long time, but didn't get around to reading), and as I will probably keep this library the rest of my life (in EPUB or a future format I'll convert it to), I don't worry too much when I'll read what.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote