View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 12:15 PM   #4
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
Thank you for this. I have a slight problem with line numbers: whether on the aura hd or the 6", as an epub or a kepub, whatever the margins, the line numbers above 3 digits are split (the 4th digit under the 3rd) - this in "the revolt of islam", which I suppose is the only one long enough, and with continuous numbering through the cantos to boot, to go above 3 digits.
Hmm, I suspect kobo messes with the page margins (unfortunately a lot of reader software tries to 'improve' things by departing from the standard). I'd recommend trying the iBooks version, then, though it's not quite as optimised for small screens.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote