View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
weltonsfancy
Enthusiast
weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
Have had my NT for about 9 mo now. Wanted an eReader since local library was offering eBooks. Also gave my laptop to sis-in-law since only used on vac. I love the NT. I borrow from library, buy at B&N, Kobo etc. Also any site having free ebooks. I recently started using Calibre and find it helpful.
I find for reading I dim the light some as it was too bright. But best of all when on vac I use my NT to check email, facebook and surf the web. Most of the time the web is turned off to extend the battery life.
weltonsfancy is offline   Reply With Quote