View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #44
jasonkchapman
Guru
jasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it is

Device: Sony Reader, nook, Droid, nookColor, nookTablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
It's a fun workaround, and maybe the entryway for rooting, but not a long term great deal. You can't see the sideloaded apps on the regular nook screens. You have to use a launcher (which can be your default screen at turn-on). But when you hit the nook button to go to homescreens you are back on the stock view. To get back to any of the apps you search for "launcher" to find the file and start it again.

I hope (and trust) a better option will be available soon.
If you install Button Savior, you'll have direct access to your alternate launcher. Just tap Button Savior's Home button and tell the NC to open {alternate launcher}. In my case, that's Launcher Pro. Essentially, I just switch the NT's personality on the fly.
jasonkchapman is offline   Reply With Quote