View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 06:09 PM   #11
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Is Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup eligible? The book didn't win an award but the movie won three Academy Awards.

I haven't looked into availability but it is in the public domain so should be widely available for free. It is also fairly short, I have it listed as 227 pages.
My rule for what's eligible has always been if three people vote for it, it's eligible. Let the members decide.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote