View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #6
monkeygirl351
Connoisseur
monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, ipad, and kindle 3
Yay! Glad you got a good paperwhite. I did notice the little bit more weight too compared to my K3, but it seems more sturdy too. I have my K3 in an medge case that holds the illuminator light so it makes that kindle a lot bigger. My paperwhite is in the amazon slim cover in fuschia. it is sooo much smaller! I can even slip it into my small purse with space left over. Love it!
As to the font I have been using Palatino on size 3. It does seem a little lighter, but very readable to me. Well have fun with your new paperwhite!
monkeygirl351 is offline   Reply With Quote