View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 09:32 AM   #195
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
It's easy enough to focus on those reviews that discuss issues of relevance to me and it's far more efficient than reading a few chapters.
Agreed.

I understand that some have no use for user reviews (or don't wish to--or can't--navigate them), but wishing all readers would learn to forego them seems pointless and a bit selfish. Why would I care if others found books through means I don't want to utilize myself? There's no "correct" way to find books you enjoy, after all.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote