View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #146
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
I think, Paola told about "sleep" mode, not "night" mode.
You are totally right, I mistook sleep for night.

Quote:
It's not necessary to upgrade. I have 2 versions: for older fws and for 2.6.1+ fws.
I am ok with 2.6.1. One of the reasons why I was reluctant to upgrade was that I did not want to upgrade if it makes me lose the the KoboLauncher. The other problem was that after 2.4.0 the font size used to display Japanese dictionary entries became too small for me (fortunately I could solve this problem, cf. this thread if you like).
By the way, from what yoq says on the night-mode thread, it seems that your new launcher might also run under older FW (but not the other way round).
Quote:
Let me know if you need the key for apps.
Thank you very much for the offer. For the moment, I only use the launcher.

Have a good night/sleep!
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote