View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #10
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
Thanks for the pointers, without which I probably wouldn't have known where to begin.
Thank you for your investigation! I'm glad that you got it working.

I'll have to run some more tests tomorrow to figure out why the original code didn't work for you but worked fine on my Arch Linux and Elementary OS machines.

Maybe your pyftsubset version was compiled differently or, more likely, on my Linux machines the embedded Python library was used instead of the command line tool. Either way I'll post a new version on Monday.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote