View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #11
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
LOL! I panicked and check my Kindle Keyboards, which I depend upon for 3G when I'm in the country to get newspapers, etc. I'm dreading the day when Amazon cuts this connection, but so far they've been great. As far as newer models go, I'm perfectly happy reading on Kindle 3 (I have 4 or 5, discarded by friends, repaired with new screens, motherboards, etc.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote