View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 04:15 PM   #1
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
How can I create subsections in Table of Contents

I'm sure I've seen them in some of my books, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for for an example. The closest I've found was similar to below:

Front Matter(followed by a down arrow)
Praise for...
Also by
Title Page
Copyright

and then the normal TOC continues.

If you tap the down arrow, it changes to a right arrow and all the subsections are hidden. (I might have the direction of the arrows reversed, but...)

Looking at the code in Sigil, I couldn't see anything that would cause this behavior, and a search for "Front Matter" had no results.

I have a couple enormous books where I would like to break the ebook down into the same sections as the actual books, i.e.

Section One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Section Two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Section Three, etc.

Is this possible, and if so, how do you do it?
Thanks for your help.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote