View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:48 PM   #47
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by saluli View Post
Sorry. I should have provided more details. I am using Calibre 2.48 on OSX, and have the command-line utility installed and working. My libraries are stored on a Box Sync folder, for easy backup, but the syncing is always paused when Calibre is used.

I suppose something is happening between when I select the parent folder for the CALM library (It should restart automatically then? Because it does not happens) and when I add the source libraries, because your instructions inside the plugin suggests that the snapshot process would not be instantaneous....
@saluli:

The fact that CALM says it will automatically restart and then never does means that it has fatal issues creating the Target Library on Box Sync. Your non-standard use of a Box Sync folder to put the Target Library on is likely to blame. Put the Target Library on a local drive, and see what happens.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote