View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 05:01 PM   #72
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Thanks for this excellent guide, managed to install everything smoothly.. The possibility of viewing text pdf files with Koreader is what convinced me to buy the Aura. Now if Koreader supported dictionary lookup (Onyx style) my world would be just perfect

EDIT
I just foud out Koreader actually supports dictionary lookup (at least the Kindle version does) by installing a dictionary in Stradict format. Just like the Onyx readers then. Will have to experiment a little but hopefully it will work on the KOBO too. Now if installing multiple dictionaries was also also supported...

EDIT 2
Dict seems to be working both in pdf and epub, now I have to try install a couple more to check if they can be selected individually.

Last edited by yayo; 02-01-2014 at 05:58 AM.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote