View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #20
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
There is a new update available: 0.3.0BETA!!
(see the startpage of this topic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave9000 View Post
There's a small problem with character encoding (windows-1252).
the following patch in worker.py seems to fix the issue:
OLD: raw = raw.decode('windows-1252', errors='replace')
NEW: raw = raw.decode('utf-8', errors='replace')
Hey Dave, thanks for your reply.
I changed the the decoding for anobii(now utf-8), and didnot change the decoding for bol.it ( windows-1252).
Just because of the diacritics I changed them both to windows-1252 in the previous version 0.2.0.

Diactritics gives a lot of problems and they are not easy to handle. Also because I don't have many references to check, I am dependent of the booktitles and author names that are given to me. So please check and stay replying . References are always welcome.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote