View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 12:32 PM   #20
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I so recommend. Instead of spoiling it here is a goodreads.com description:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...-a-scarlet-sky

Words can not describe how good this is and I normally hate war topics. Based on a true story. A small amount was embellished and made up to fill in gaps but most of the story is completely true. Book is also cheap. $5.99 on Amazon and free on Kindle Unlimited.
It seems this thread got a little side tracked but I just wanted to say that this book is the best I've read in a long time. I also usually ignore books that have to do with war but I had seen this recommended in another thread and since I had just signed up with KU it seemed like a good one to start with. Even the preface grabbed my attention. I see why it's so highly rated and I would also highly recommend.

Bergette
bshar489 is offline   Reply With Quote