View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #9
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Bump!!!

As Jellby has asked me to post it here, here I go...

As explained in this thread (epub vs kepub) in Kobo devices subsection, I've made a small enhancement to v2 of the test book in order to cover the following new issues:
  • Trimmed fonts in left/right margin when justifying (suffered in Kobo kepub renderer called ACCESS).
  • The drop of white-space: nowrap; support that RMSDK has suffered at least in Kobo implementation. (It correctly works in my old Sony PRS-650).
  • The strange spaces ACCESS adds around a lot of punctuation marks which also break justification.

As I said in my original post, I'm no English native speaker so feel free to fix any kind of syntax, orthography or whatever errors and/or html/CSS coding...
Attached Files
File Type: epub ePub Reader Test - Jellby v2.1.epub (1.41 MB, 1397 views)
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote