View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #17
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
If you untick "fullscreen" from the popup menu while reading a book you can see at least some of those details already, but it's a bit clumsy to do that when you just want to see what page you are on.

Andrew
Thanks! So many feats make me overlook simple things like these :-)
I have fullscreen ticked,because in PDF I would not want certain (comic) books to appear super small. But then again, in epub, there is no need for ticking it, because by default it reflows the text.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote