View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 03:44 PM   #68
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirwal View Post
Hi all:

I've upload to Youtube a video with all the process to install the Hackers Firmware. The video is in spanish (sorry, but my english is awful). Feel free to ask questions. I think the video is easy to follow, and I've included all the files that are needed in the description.

Thanks.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69dfu1znsJc
Great!

Thanks for the video. Very good quality. (auto)English subtitles are quite fine too

When I have a moment I'll upload the thread to point to the video and probably will check those broken deb packages too.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote