View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:12 PM   #42
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I liked the Nook ST page turn buttons.
From the pictures, it look like two buttons on each side, so I assume a forward and backward on each side. That should give more flexible holding positions than say the Sony's with their buttons at the bottom.
Quote:
They were embedded under the rubber and you could easily hold the e-reader and not accidentally press the button. Some people said they were too hard to push, but I never had an issue. Maybe I'm just macho
Maybe they are just scared of the hat.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote