Thread: Libra USB C
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 08:33 AM   #8
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I do have an Amazon Basics USB-C cable that I've used for charging my bluetooth receiver that works well. It's USB-A to UBS-C. But when looking for that cable, it did take me a while. It's easy to find cables with no certification or cables that failed.

Given the state of USB-C, there is no way I would buy a laptop/notebook/computer where USB-C was the only type of USB available.
My laptop has only one ordinary USB-port and two USB-C ports. Sometimes I need to connect more than one device (for example, two external drives) and the USB-C cable is necessary for this.

There were other laptop specs besides ports that were important for me and so I had to make a compromise.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote