View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 07:36 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(RIP), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Lol, techs at the office were upgrading the PCs to Windows 10/Office 2019 and I just received blank stares when I mentioned needing to be able to import from Paradox.
Borland! Who is that? I think the only file format still around that it could Export is CSX, but it may do XLS (the original version). I do have it on my XP laptop if you need files exported
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote