View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 03:18 PM   #4
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, PW4, Voyage, Oasis 2, Oasis 3
I use DejaVu Serif E-Ink almost exclusively. I like that it appears bolder than most other fonts without having to up the boldness settings.

Not that you asked, but I also use the themes settings. I have Day, Twilight, and Night settings so that I can easily increase the font size and tweak other settings as the light changes and my eyes get more tired.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote