View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 10:41 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmitty View Post
The ability to load custom fonts has been around for awhile. I am curious now that the dust has settled and we all have tried it and said "cool" whether anyone has continued to use a custom font daily.

So, if you have settled on a custom font which one do you use? You may also want to include where to find it regardless it is a free font or purchased.
I use ChareInk. It's a really good font for a Kindle and it's free. I suggest you use the NoWeight version and use the Kindle settings to increase the weight.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=184056

Lots of people on the forum use this font on both Kobo and Amazon Readers.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote