Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #1303
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervotux View Post
ixtab, first of all I want to thank you! You change it all!

Second, I sorry for my bad English.

And finally what take me here: I have used jbpatch in my old kindle touch (device that I've lost) and now, I realised how important is the reading progress bar. If I can do something to help you and re-include this patch, I'd be glad you help. Perhaps I can help you, I have knowledge of programming, and advenced used of linux.

Thank you very much again!
You are more than welcome to try and adapt it - the sources are linked from the first post. But be aware that this WILL be a MAJOR effort, especially if it's supposed to work on all Firmware versions. Good luck!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote