View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #10
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeayers View Post
What are peoples experiences with Overdrive?.
Excellent. I thought I would hate that you can't pay a small fine in return for keeping an almost-done book another day or two. I still think it is a shame libraries aren't allowed to have eBook fines as a revenue source. But I've easily adjusted to not starting if I can't finish in time. I can always let the 72 hours run out and reserve it again.

The search functions can take a little getting used to. For example, Overdrive wants you to search for the author by:

FirstName LastName

and not, as in every other library system:

LastName, FirstName

Two libraries with an equally sized Overdrive collection may have a radically different selection. So it is a little hard to know in advance how much you will like it.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote