View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Footnotes

as far as i can see, actually no one has answered your question.

A reference to a footnote can look like this:
<p class="does not matter"><a href="#footnote1" id="position1">Some visible text</a></p>

The footnote with a backward reference like this
<p class="footnoteclass"><a href="#position1" id="footnote1">Some visible text</a>more footnote text</p>

This works fine for me (well, at xhtml/epub, i dont know what kindel does with this)

How to get there with regex: I do not think that it's possible in one step, try to split the job, and exchange only parts of then string in one step. And there isn't a sample of your footnotes, so i can't see if there is alread a reference to jump back.

to your css: What is line-hight: 0.78 ?? millimeters, centimeters, kilometers ? :-)
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote