View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdini View Post
Hullo all,

Since there seems to be a general lack of English info about quirks & hidden features in the V2/V3 hardware, I thought I'd summarise some of them (that I found here on the forums, & through my own use) & put them in a wiki page.

You can find them at the top of this page - http://openinkpot.org/wiki/Miscellaneous%20Information

Feel free to copy them to the MobileRead wiki if you want
thanks. For now I think I'll just link to that site. When I or someone else gets time they can be copied.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote