View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
MooInk and MooInk Plus from Taiwan

I have created a MooInk page in our wiki. The page contains 2 models. This was featured on the E Ink web site (https://www.eink.com/reading-writing...plication&id=1) so I decided to create a page for our Chinese friends. The page was created using Google translation. I have no idea how well this works or if it works with English text. It does have special Chinese features such as changing the flow direction for text. The Plus version has actual keys as well as a touch screen and both feature SD card extensions for more memory.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote