View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 11:10 AM   #1
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Another Audible heads up

Browsing at the audiobooks group at Goodreads, I've learned that the wrinkle no longer works where you could put one book in your cart during a BOGO sale and it would still be there next sale. It's not a dealbreaker, of course, but it was handy when there was only one book you wanted. So now, if it's book you'd get eventually anyway, it's probably worth finding almost anything in the sale to pair with it.

I gather Audible has also cracked down on gifting specific ebooks, but I haven't experimented with it.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote