View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarianx View Post
Thanks for the reply.

The reader is called original book reader. I doubt it is openly available.

I have changed extension to swf, but no luck.
Ah, it is very likely DRM protected in addition to a unique form. Orb obviously stands for original book reader. I would suggest the only way to change the format of this book is screen captures of pages. However, if the book is copyrighted you may be breaking laws in doing this for too many pages or for the wrong reasons. Is this a rented book or a text book? We at mobile read do not support or condone breaking copyright laws.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote