View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quite an excellent app. This tool provides the feature I have been sorely looking for. I have some scripts that do remove the margins but none provided this level of success. I have a feeling this tool will become my new favorite PDf tool.

This tool does struggle with the more complicated PDF but for those there are PDFLRF/PDFRead/PaperCrop

Thanks.

One recommendation is since the tool is written in CPP there is no reason to tie it to one platform. There is a surprising large number of users on this board that use Linux/Mac OSX.

Thank you,
=X=

Last edited by =X=; 11-16-2008 at 06:53 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote