View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #73
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

Actually, quite easy to find. Easier than finding left-handed bolt-action rifles! Even the major sporting goods stores usually stock one for each model bow, or if needs be, can special order and get it quickly.

Stitchawl
Yes, I was aware of those but never actually used one. Growing up in rural Wisconsin, we used to do a lot of plinking of beer cans, gophers, highway signs, and (God forbid) those glass insulators on electrical poles.

My favorite firearm was a bolt action, single shot, .22 caliber Remington. I always reached across the receiver with my left hand to disengage the bolt for reloading. I got to where doing it any other way would seem unnatural.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote