View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #340
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
What did you modify with regard to Charis SIL, and what software are you using?
I've made two versions of Charis SIL. I;ve upped the weight so it looks better in low light. Also, I've decreased the line spacing. The Compact version has a tight line space and the Modified has a looser line space. This is so the line space for KF8 would not be so big. And it works very well. Also included are smallcap versions to go along in case you want to embed.

The software used is some version FontCreator.

Quote:
A font size setting using a number, and uploadable fonts should be default on any ereader. Many older ones actually had this (or at least partly), such as the mentiond Cybook Gen3.
I don't know of any Reader that allowed a font to be sized by typing in a number.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote