View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I agree with both pidgeon92 and JSWolf. Unlike my iPad, which is a fingerprint magnet, the screen on my Kindle Touch seems to suffer no noticeable excess of fingerprints or smudges. As for the Kindle Paperwhite, I won't have an opinion any earlier than October 3rd, when the first ones are scheduled to arrive in the hands of those of us who per-ordered. It is a different beast, and I may find myself keeping a micro-cloth close at hand like I do with my iPad. Then again, maybe not. Time will tell.

Would you like me to change the title of your thread to Kindle Touch & Kindle Paperwhite—How Are They For Reading? or something similar?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote