View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 02:36 AM   #9
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Hi obiwanspicoli, welcome to MR. I’m glad you like it, but this is not the Gabler edition. Jorn Barger published the text I used online after comparing Gabler’s with the 1922 edition (link above).

You can find an html-version of Gabler’s Ulysses here (links are in the bottom right corner), but as it keeps the line breaks of the printed book, it’s not very well suited for epubs.

I’m almost through with reading Ulysses and hope to upload a new version with some minor mistakes corrected on Bloomsday.

Best, pynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanspicoli View Post
Amazing work pynch. I can't thank you enough!! I stumbled on this looking for a Gabler epub of Ulysses -- which this appears to contain! I noticed the "nother dying come home father" and "sit down and take a walk" in the Proteus episode."

There is other stuff in here I might never have read if I hadn't found this.

I cannot imagine how much work you put into this.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote