View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I live in Canada and so far I have had no problems buying books via B&N even with my Canadian ip. I just have my credit card shipping and billing address listed at a US address on my B&N account. If you had to you could use a proxy to show your address as in the US.

If you did want somebody else to buy books for you, they could email them to you and you then could add them to your Nook via your computer. As long as the relative used your account that your Nook is registered under you should have no problem adding them. I imagine magazines would be the same, but I have never used one so I am not sure.

I do not think you should have a problem buying books though. There is a thread that is at the top of this sub-forum for international Nook users and lots of people there download books all the time.

Good luck!
Care is offline   Reply With Quote