View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
I never used one either and was curious what all the fuss was about until I got my Kindle. I found myself using it extensively, particularly with classic literature. I do miss it, but haven't really needed it yet with what I've been reading over the past week or so. That will likely change once I finish my current book. I definitely want this in a future release.
Do you mainly read books in your native language? In those I never use a dictionary either. But in foreign language, it really can be fun. But I find myself only using it, when it's more or less instantaneous. Usually, it's not that important to lookup a word, to (as a very negative example) close the actual book, start a dictionary (maybe even have to switch folders to reach it), manually enter the reference, close the dictionary, .....
That's where usually touchscreens come in handy. The Kindle modus is very efficient as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote