View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #8
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post

Availability in Germany:
I really hate it. Theoretically, we're in the "global village". But practically, electronic consumer products are way cheaper in the US and available months ahead. Sony 700 even never did make it to Germany (even the whole of Europe, as far as I know).
But I've had only positive experiences so far, either via eBay or from various sources in the US. Delivery within 5 days and about the same price as in Germany (when later on available for comparison).
Only handicap: Warranty. Another aspect I really HATE. I legally purchase a Sony product, but they only give warranty in the country of purchase? What the... (Not a Sony problem, same with Amazon and the others...)
But I simply risk it and hope, I'll never need the warranty.
No idea, whether I'd re-send it to the US or would pay the costs for repair in Germany. Will check when needed. I hear you !!

Accessories:
So far, I've only ordered covers for both of them. Which cover did you choose for the 300 and of course, where did you order it ?
As always, a great thread, really helpful.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote