View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
I went through the same thing recently looking for a good manga distributor for translated-to-English versions. It looked like 90% or more of the translated versions were fan-based scans and edits and thus only available in what would be considered "pirate" versions in the CBZ/CBR packaging. Any other versions available are each going to be in some proprietary format of the distributor (example: Amazon's would be readable only on the Kindle or Kindle app).

Edit: Oh, and I really gave up on it because most of the current stuff I found was really weird "romance" novel type stories or extremely violent demon/vampire hunter type stories. Nothing like the classic Lodoss series.

Last edited by steven522; 05-09-2013 at 04:25 PM.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote