View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #82
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
Both my son and daughters boyfriend want the note. I keep telling them i will buy them a handbag so they can carry them.
Hey, Indiana Jones carried a purse, Ford Prefect carried a purse.
I think I may have to follow suit. And for me, it's not just the phone. My new RAZR M fits fine in a front pocket, but I also need to carry keys, which have a little remote control fob, a USB drive, and a small flashlight (marginalized, perhaps, now, since my phone has an app for that...) and my wallet which while thin on cash is thick with ID, insurance and other cards, and a pen, and a harmonica.
If had to keep all that in various pockets, I'd be a wreck. Especially in summer.
I had been using a black belt pack, but the '80s called and asked for it back.

Last edited by ApK; 03-18-2013 at 04:29 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote