View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Standard page margins, I prefer to leave up to the reading app and the reader. Specifying them in the book can sometimes complicate the user's ability to easily change them to suit their needs.

Indents... well my personal preference is 1.2-1.3em.

Scenebreaks and such, I prefer to stay static. I tend to make those gaps pretty large anyway (since reflow can sometimes disguise smaller breaks--depending on where the page-break falls), so I rarely want/need them to scale with font-size.

I also don't neccessarily like the gap between chapter headers and the first paragraph scaling with font size either. It seems a bit silly to waste more and more screen real estate on that gap, when I've likely made it fairly prominent in the first place. *shrugs*

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-07-2013 at 07:13 AM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote