View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
As far as the overall page margins go, I tend to agree with you. They don't need to scale with the font size but I'm still one that likes a decent white space around my page, just like any other book or anything else I've ever read. I really don't get those that like zero margins just so they can have edge to edge text. Personally, I fail to see the appeal. I think it looks horrible. But hey, to each his own.

- Byron
You'd perhaps feel differently if you read on a phone . I don't - the screen's too small for my failing middle-aged eyesight - but I can understand that having a 1/2" margin each side of a 2.5" wide screen is probably not a good idea.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote