View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #51
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by setite View Post
The issue at the bottom is called backlight bleed. Though I understand the kindle is meant to be edge-lit. While I notice it if I look for it, even at full brightness in a dark room I don't notice it AT ALL when I am reading.
Same here. I'm only "aware" of it because of reading about it. Otherwise, it just doesn't bother me, maybe because I expected the LEDs to shine from the edge. Next to my Sony 700, this thing is pretty close to perfect.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote