View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #49
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
If the yellow is a "carryover" as orlok said, then fine.

I usually try not to critique but I really like the model and the position, boot and all. Yes he is a little neat for a skinhead, but hell a guy can spruce up for his girl, can't he? He might want to take her into a nice establishment.
It does however, like gmw said, seem to lack something more pertinent to the romantic event.

Perhaps if the the right hand or the left for that matter, had something whimsical, from the girl, say a bandana? You could try putting it, the pretty bandana, around his neck, or draped over the knee. I would at least dirty up his boot sole. Even blood. A little blood on the bandana perhaps?
A bouquet of broken flowers (but in worse shape than in the latest spiderman movie)?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote