View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorswitch View Post
When I installed Calibre, however (which is installed to D:\Program Files\Sony\Calibre) it isn't locating any of the books in the Sony directory or on drive D:\ at all. In addition, I can't seem to find the books by searching through Windows Explorer, either. I know that they're on my system because they're still listed in my eBookreader, but I don't know how to find them so that I can use Calibre.
Calibre stores the books in a SQLite database.

http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/user_m...k-files-stored

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote